S Consoles

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 08:05:19 MDT 2006

Hi Barbara,

If you live in an area where a humidity control system will "help" then
this model requires the extra expense of the "back side" DamppChaser system
as there is not room inside the case for a humidifier. As the beams are
fairly narrow the "back side" system juts out into the room. The back side
systems have no smart bar. :(

There was no nose bolt on the unit I tuned so the wires had to be put under
the bottom of the piano. Install time is about triple than for a "normal"
unit.

I'd not buy the piano.

At 08:35 AM 9/22/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>     Quick!        Besides difficulty in tuning is there anything else I
>can say to persuade her to look elsewhere?     :-)   Barbara Richmond
>piano57 at insightbb.com   No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by
>AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.7/454 - Release
>Date: 9/21/2006

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner