S Consoles

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Sep 22 09:01:25 MDT 2006

Hi Barbara,
I think your sisinlaw wants the name. better to buy a Accrosonic and stick a S&S decal on it,
she will have a better piano.
You might explain that while S&S makes fine instruments the console never was one of their finer
moments.
Too few produced to reach the level of perfection of the 100 thousands made by other companys.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com