S Consoles

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:29:54 MDT 2006

dporritt at smu.edu

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:02 AM
To: 'Pianotech List'
Subject: RE: S Consoles

preserves the tone.

________________________________

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Barbara Richmond
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 9:36 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: S Consoles

Help!  Quick!

My sister-in-law is on the hunt for a used piano and has asked me to
look at a Steinway Console for her.  It's been a long, long time since
I've serviced any of these and only remember that I didn't like them.
Besides difficulty in tuning is there anything else I can say to
persuade her to look elsewhere?

E-mail privately if you don't want to go on record.....  :-)

Barbara Richmond

piano57 at insightbb.com