key lead hole filler

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 17:35:45 MDT 2006

I've done it both ways and whereas I sure do like the look of spruce plugs, epoxy is about a gazillion time faster.

I use West System epoxy resin and hardener and thicken it with their 410 MicrolightTM low-density filler. It cures to a tan color. This is a fairing filler and is extremely easy to sand - although careful application makes for almost no sanding needed.

Terry Farrell