Should I buy this tool?

Terence Miller innuuuu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 09:09:10 MDT 2006

Dear List:

  I spent too much time wandering around in Harbor Freight yesterday.

  They have a motorcycle lift table, ITEM  91764-2VGA, for sale in the store for $299. In its originally intended  use it received good reviews:  http://www.4strokes.com/reviews/harborfreight/lifttable/

  I thought it might be perfect for grand piano work.

  What do you think?

  Does anybody have one?

  Is it useful

  or