Motorcycle lifter

Terence Miller innuuuu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 10:45:03 MDT 2006

Dear List:

  I have 2 piano tilters and a couple of 2 1/2' by 5-ish' wheeled  worktables. I thought the motorcycle lifter would be useful sliding  under a grand so the legs could be removed and refinished. It's also  wider than my current work tables, so a grand would be more stable on  the motorcycle table. I also thought it might be useful to have a  height-adjustable work station.

  and

  when somebody's bike breaks down nearby, I can rent a repair station.

  Terry