Kirnberger and Kernberger III Temperaments

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 21:27:55 MDT 2006

Greetings,

        What is the difference between Kirnberger and Kirnberger III
temperaments? I cant seem to find Kirberger III on Rollingball.com.  Also, if there is
a Kirnberger and a Kirnberger III, then what happened to Kirnbergers I and
II?

      Also, what is the difference between Well and Victorian temperaments
and then there is a combo; Victorian-Well temperaments?

Thanks,
Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA