keylead hole filler

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 04:47:30 MDT 2006

I don't know that the density of low-density epoxy is all that different from spruce or pine. What's your point?

Gee, you "reweighing the piano and inserting lead where needed and get the darned thing into reasonable specs". Gosh, so like why did you take the old lead out only to put new lead in? Dog-gone, now why didn't I think of that? Shizzam, I'll keep this email to remind me to "reweighing the piano and inserting lead where needed and get the darned thing into reasonable specs" next time.

Terry Farrell