Central East Regional Seminar

Roy roy.peters at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 25 06:52:21 MDT 2006

Greetings:

Hello folks.   The Central East Regional Seminar is quickly approaching.  It will be held October 13th-15th here in beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio.  The early registration deadline has been extended until September 28th (the end of this week).  If you have not yet registered, now would be the time to do so.  Please consider attending this fine event.  We have many of the nationally recognized instructors teaching a wide variety of classes.  There will be something for everyone.

A Friday evening slate of classes has been added.  During this time, Jim Ellis will be teaching his class on Longitudal Modes in Bass Strings.  I believe that he will have copies of his book available as well.

Please note the the price of the convention includes the banquet, as well as breakfasts, lunches, and snacks between classes.

Read all about it:

http://ptg.org/cers/index.html

Sincerely,
Roy Peters RPT