Central East Regional Seminar

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Sep 25 07:58:04 MDT 2006

Hi Tom,
Congrads Post me for off topic message.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Sivak
  To: Roy ; Pianotech List
  Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 7:22 AM
  Subject: Re: Central East Regional Seminar

  Roy

  I have a question for you: I just passed my final RPT Exam on Saturday.  I mailed my completed reclassification form in today.  According to the language on the form, I will not be reclassified as an RPT until it is received by the home office.  Which should be tomorrow or Wednesday, but this makes things pretty tight, especially if my form languishes on someone's desk for a couple of days...  I will call the home office and ask them to expedite my reclassification because...

  I'd like to attend the Seminar, and of course, I'd like to pay the lower RPT fee!  Even if I am reclassified prior to the extended early registration deadline, I certainly would not appear on any of your membership lists as an RPT.  Will I need to document this in some way for you?   (I could mail you a copy of my reclassification form if you wish.)

  Thanks and hope to see you in October,
  Tom Sivak
  (Currently in Ex-Associate/new RPT limbo)

  Roy <roy.peters at mindspring.com> wrote:
    Greetings:

    Hello folks. The Central East Regional Seminar is quickly approaching. It will be held October 13th-15th here in beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio. The early registration deadline has been extended until September 28th (the end of this week). If you have not yet registered, now would be the time to do so. Please consider attending this fine event. We have many of the nationally recognized instructors teaching a wide variety of classes. There will be something for everyone.

    A Friday evening slate of classes has been added. During this time, Jim Ellis will be teaching his class on Longitudal Modes in Bass Strings. I believe that he will have copies of his book available as well.

    Please note the the price of the convention includes the banquet, as well as breakfasts, lunches, and snacks between classes.

    Read all about it:

    http://ptg.org/cers/index.html

    Sincerely,
    Roy Peters RPT