Holstein

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 25 11:49:21 MDT 2006

Is it a cow or a piano?  Is it both?  :-)

Hi all,

I got a call from a nice lady with a Russian accent, asking if I could help her with her European made Holstein piano (upright).  She said it held the tune in Russia, then did fine in Australia and now is having a problem in the unfriendly weather confines of the US Midwest.  I will go and inspect, and I'm hoping that all it needs is a DC system.  BUT, I thought I'd ask if anyone knew anything about this brand of piano.  I looked on the internet and found nothing, nor did I find it in Pierce or The Piano Book.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL