Puzzler

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Sep 26 09:19:15 MDT 2006

At 09:51 AM 9/26/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Had to finish a job in a hurry because I was late to the piano teaching
>studio job.
>
>Subject Kimball grand between six & seven feet.
>
>Problem customer calls back and says she can't open the fall-board.
>
>Guesses?
>
>Andrew Anderson

I don't have one here to experiment on, but from what I recall of the
beasties...

Set screw which holds the fall in place (pivot pin in slot bracket) has
worked itself loose enough (i.e. backed out far enough) to catch on back of
cheekblock when closed?? If guess is correct, lifting back of fall should
allow it to clear and open.

Just a guess, YMMV.

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.