Old upright-Honesty-Lost business= ok?

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 12:07:44 MDT 2006

Tell 'em what it would really cost to restore
properly, without you endangering your health or
sanity, be it $10,000 or $25,000, and then honestly
tell them if you feel this would be a  good candidsate
for this level of investment, or another piano would
be better.  I would have no qualms charging that much
for a fine upright, because that's what  fine uprights
 similar inherent quality cost today. If it has been
infested by mice, refuse to work on it. Almost no
amountof toil will eliminate the smell, anad  better
piano to start with could easily enough be found.
     Thump