late night at Rochester

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 27 01:10:04 MDT 2006

Hi Ric

I see you were impressed with the Overs piano. Rons attention to detail
(every detail) was most impressive. The thing was just plain awesome IMVHO.

As for helping him sell pianos.... It will be a miracle if he gets as
far as 1000 in todays world... but boy would that be cool if he did eh ?
As far as his action is concerned....  the possibility of 1000 and more
is perhaps quite real.

Cheers
RicB

    I think in the near future we will hear from performing pianists
    very favorable comments on the Over's action. The advantage of a
    curved balance lever(as in Ron's action)is beyond me. Hopefully we
    will find out after he sells a thousand or more so we can hear feed
    back from technicians and players around the world who come in
    contact with them.

    Richard Moody     www.pnotec.com

    Ps  Ron doesn't pay me to say this but if I say this and it results
    in the sale of 1,000 pianos I  will send him a bill.  ---rm