Caster repair

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Fri Sep 29 07:57:26 MDT 2006

Sorry if I sound irreverent but you guys are cracking me up with your
drill and tilter going, "Ok, I'm ready!"  =)   Seriously though, I may still
involve a more experience tech in the process.  My husband also has
extensive woodworking/furniture experience and would be happy to help.

For everyone's viewing pleasure I'm attempting to include some cobwebby
pictures of the back two corners of this piano.  One is missing the wheel.
The other is missing the whole caster.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this matter.  I've tried to explain
your generosity to my family and they just don't get while you're all so
helpful.

Have a good one!

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas