Homer the singing dog

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 01:38:10 MDT 2006

In a message dated 9/27/2006 7:53:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mkurta at adelphia.net writes:
Any other singalong stories ??
Greetings,

      YES!.. We once had a German Shepherd named Prince. There were about 10
family members in the room on my sister's birthday. We sang happy birthday and
the dog, after observing through most of the song,  chimed in near the
ending, first with a sort of howl then the last line with a "rarry rirraay rOOooo
rOOOO"!  Prince's voice even slid along into the pitches as he was trying to
enunciate the words. Afterwards, the room went quiet.  We all were totally
stunned! My brother-in law said he got goose bumps!

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA