Amazing Race

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:29:22 MDT 2007

I think it's another fine example of how far south we go now in the name of
"entertainment". I'm thrilled that I missed it. Can't recall where it is
that I recognize the name of the show from, but one can be assured that I
have never wasted ten seconds watching it.
Signed,
Another Paul in the piano business...