Mason & Hamlin "directory"

dpshans at aol.com dpshans at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 19:20:59 MDT 2007

You should try Marian at PianoDisc.  (916) 567-9999.  I can't remember her last name, but I believe she's had a hand in keeping the directory.  If it's not her, she'll be able to steer you.  And Patrick is right.  Any chance you get to talk to Paul Monachino is a treat.  I had dinner with him and a few other Mason & Hamlin people at the Cal State Conference in San Francisco back in February....The guy is a walking history book.

Take care,

Daniel F. Dannenfelser, RPT
Sacramento, CA