CA Glue Questions

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at netzero.net
Wed Apr 4 17:49:25 MDT 2007

David

Thanks for the leads for purchasing CA.

The houses that they are building in this area are wrapped in plastic so
that there are no air leaks. The idea being that the heat in the winter
and the AC in the summer will stay in the house. There have been
problems with formaldehyde and other toxic fumes from construction
materials accumulating in the new houses because they are so tightly
sealed.

I didn't see any screens in the windows by the piano, so I am not sure
if they would be able or willing to open them while I work. If they can
or will I can point a fan toward the window and get good cross
ventilation. These houses don't have screen doors on any of the doors so
they could open the front and let the air out the back of the house. It
drives me crazy sometimes to be tuning in one of these houses on a nice
day and feel like I'm sealed in. I personally open the windows at home
as much as I can.

Rex Roseman

Roseman Piano Tuning