CA glue questions

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Apr 4 19:39:43 MDT 2007

Don -
Very thorough explanation.  Thanks.  It sounds like ventilation
problem is unavoidable. What would you do, or recommend?   Also, if
the cracks in the bridge are indeed as small as Rex implies, would
the water-thin glue act as gap fill with multiple applications? That
is, would it achieve the same hardness, once cured?

Regards

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY