OT: Windows Vista marketing 'deceived' consumers

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 12:20:48 MDT 2007

Friends,

  While Duaine's postings may be a bit overly hysterical at times, he has been quite forthcoming as to his intentions.  For that I cannot fault him...if we don't wish to read his posts, we don't have to, after all!  Stephane's posting appears at first glance to be an opposite response, but I don't think that is the case...he is dealing with the information, the technology and his requirements as best he can after doing his own research into the matter.  Which, by the bye, is what we ALL need to do in this regard.  Thanks to both of them, whether or not I happen to agree, for the information and the personal experience.  After all, our experiences, trials and successes with pianos don't always line up perfectly, either!

  I post relatively infrequently but I learn every day and am grateful for this forum and all of its participants!!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net