books for sale

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:41:55 MDT 2007

Michael,

I have one of those left - the other is already sold.

Online prices are anywhere from $2.00 to $18.00...how bout I ship it
to you priority mail for $10.00? (Which would be $6 for the book, and
$4 for shipping.)

The book is in good condition, with the original jacket cover in fair
condition for a 1963 book. The cloth cover had some mildew on it,
which wiped clean with a dust cloth - no damage. Thus, it has that
"old book" smell. :)

The binding is good, and I didn't see any marking inside the book as I
flipped through the pages.

Deal?

John