Reverse Torque tuning pins & reverse crown

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 10:10:46 MDT 2007

In a message dated 4/6/2007 4:42:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
davidskolnik at optonline.net writes:

Dean -  what do you or anyone else know about reverse crown boards, as a
design  parameter, as opposed to a bad hair day.  Perzina is apparently using
this method in their uprights.  I spoke with one gentleman from the West  Coast
company that is distributing them - Piano Empire - but he is not an  engineer.
I might be able to find out more if I get to MARC.  The  one piano of their's
that I heard sounded good, but I'm having trouble  conceptualizing the
principles.

regards -
David  Skolnik

David
  I'll be at marc.  Talk to me about  this
  Dale