CA glue and pinblock cracks

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Fri Apr 6 20:29:00 MDT 2007

Ha!  This is a local doctor who told me a few months ago they wanted to buy
an "antique" upright.  I said, "Don't do it." They did it anyways.
Apparently, the wife was fairly "tipsy" when she won it at a fundraising
auction.  Sheesh!  The exterior of the piano is in excellent shape (lots of
nice carvings) but the inside needs help.

The fun never ends.

Michelle Smith

  _____