loose capstans

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Apr 8 08:04:13 MDT 2007

Hi Stephen,
Quick, thin CA will be your friend,
Adjust, then put a drop at the base of each capstan. Do not flood like treating tuning pins or you could  bend your capstan tool the next time you attempt to regulate.
Using epoxy would probibly set the regulation for the rest f the keys life.

Please add a subject line os that the archive``s to this subject---------
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com