MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Apr 8 08:45:37 MDT 2007

Tom,
    Bravo, I saw the pianos at the Rebuilders Showcase in Rochester, I doubt there is a production piano built that can compare to the quality of the "hands on, one at a time craftsmanship" of our fine rebuilders and innovators of this country and abroad.

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net