Lowrey grand problem update

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Apr 9 18:36:23 MDT 2007

Yup,

I'm with Phil here.  I'd say the action needs to be shimmed to the right -
which will solve the G#4 lifting the G4 damper; hammers spaced, AND the una
corda travel may need to be adjusted so that the action is not moving too
far to the right.  And, yes, as Jon Page wrote, probably spacing the hammers
won't be a real option until they are reshaped.

Best of Luck,
William R. Monroe