Pfreimer Piano Hammer Company

Richard Moody remoody at midstatesd.net
Tue Apr 10 00:04:04 MDT 2007

"Marty Negron - Formally from Pfriemer Piano Hammer Company"
"Bill Johansen - Formally from Pfriemer Piano Hammer Company"

Greetings
	The above came from the Ronson Piano Hammer web site.  If anyone has
experience in installing or voicing these hammers or know (knew of) these
people I would appreciate your info.   I want to submit an article to PTJ on
the Ronson company of today and their history.

My experience with Pfriemer was in the late 70's in Kimball? or Wurlitzer?
consoles.  (correct me on this) They seemed soft when voiced, (as felt by
the voicing needle) yet produced a "loud" sound. I wondered if I could buy
those hammers through a supply house but in a reply to a letter I wrote they
said they sold only to piano manufacturers.  Now I would like to know what
pianos their hammers were in.

R Moody
.