An Introduction and A Number Of Questions

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:35:59 MDT 2007

Zane,
I would urge you to seriously consider the cost of *formal* training
in this business. The North Bennet Street School (Boston, MA) has a
one and a two year program (2nd year focussing on rebuilding and
refining skills taught in the first year) (probably around $15K per
year, plus cost of living in a moderately expensive city). There are
other schools too (some new, some several decades old).
Patrick Draine