PC pifall

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 11:40:54 MDT 2007

There's always backup of data to a PC of some sort....   Then there's the
maintaining skills enough that one could tune aurally.......    I find a
BOOK- paper stuff is safer, almost faster, and I have records of tunings
going back years. I think technology has its place, but a "rather old"
programmer friend is a strong advocate for using the old fashioned
dependable paper methods when they can be as fast and virtualy efficient as
technology..................  JMO
les bartlett