PC pifall

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Tue Apr 10 12:25:49 MDT 2007

I rely on my iPAQ for all my scheduling and customer info needs But that is
backed up every day to my PC in both Outlook and ACT! In the morning before
I leave for my appointments, I print out a preformatted invoice for every
customer that day that includes name, address and phone numbers as well as
Thomas Bros. map information. As I work I fill in the spaces on the invoice
and when I'm done I hand the now complete invoice to the customer to keep.
They cut me a check. They're happy. I’m happy. And while I use pRCT that
also lives on the same iPAQ, I also keep my tuning fork and mute strips with
me all the time just in case.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles