PC pifall

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 12:56:26 MDT 2007

Subject: PC pifall

Here is a tip that may save you $100 some day.

  For 5 years I have been spoil ed by a Pocket PC.
I do put it away from time to time for an Aural
day.
  It died; dead.  How many carry a hard copy?
How many have redundancy built into their habits.
Dave Renaud

Dave: I make a hard copy with all the details when I call the client to set
the appointment.  The hard copy is entered into my PC after I've finished
calling.  Both are with me on the service calls.

Paul C