PC pifall

Robin Stevens pianoman at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 10 16:02:45 MDT 2007

Hi David...Many years ago when PDAs first became available I always would
sync my days work to my Palm pilot to list the jobs for that day. It worked
fine until the hot weather arrived. On arriving for my first job I found
that the screen was dark and unreadable!! I now print out my days work from
my Access program. The moral of the story is whilst Computers etc are great.
. The good old paper trail in the office and on the road is indispensable!

Robin Stevens ARPT
South Australia