Fwd: [CAUT] Kansas City; was Rawson key leveling strips

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 10 21:42:04 MDT 2007

Jurgen, Wim & list

I am forwarding some thoughts from Malinda Powell the
Institute Director for Kansas City.  As you will read much
time was spent on the subject of exhibitors and their space.

As the Institute Director for KC, '05 I want ti emphasize the
exhibitors who will be in KC this year but did not go to
Rochester.

This will be an Institute deserving our 50th celebration.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI

Begin forwarded message: