PC pifall

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Apr 10 21:44:18 MDT 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 5:21 PM, John Musselwhite wrote:

>>    How many others are fully dependent on technology?

That would be me; I have a Treo, synced with my computer every day;
all files on mother computer backed up to 80-gig hard drive every
day; I also have my laptop with me 95% of the time, so if the phone
goes, I got that as well; if both fail, my office manager is usually
available by phone during working hours.

I don't deal with any paper any more; I have manila folders on every
client, and Jenika always prints a copy of everyting relevant and
updates the folders, but it's rare I take them with me---although
they look hip, all official and stuff, with the client's name Dymo
label-makered onto the tab of the folder---makes ya look like a
doctor, and people don't mind paying doctors, kids.

David Andersen