PTG Blog

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Apr 13 04:15:25 MDT 2007

Farrell wrote:
> Well good golly John Ross, maybe he's looking for a little more
> information with his question.
>
> I thought it was a reasonable question. Let's expand - what exactly is a
> PTG blog, how does one use it, and what might it do for me - why might I
> find it useful/interesting. How does it differ from the pianotech list?
> I guess I'm just turning into an old computer-phobic fart - I've never
> blogged!  :-O
>
> Terry Farrell

I'm with you, Terry. I think I'm still a blog virgin, unless the
chatroom is about the same thing?? Free form blog?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.