Quickbooks

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 14:15:53 MDT 2007

The Simple Start edition is not the same as the non-Pro full edition.  I
used the Simple Start (stripped down) version for a while but found that my
need for multiple "companies" made the full version more useful (I also do
classical recording and am a pro French horn player and do computer tech
support).  In a lot of ways I like the Simple Start just fine but it is
definitely not the full version.

John Dutton

Billings, MT

  _____