Kansas City

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:43:28 MDT 2007

Jurgen etal,
While I certainly "feel your pain" I hope you will consider attending
and finding some alternative way to promote your excellent business.
While renting a suite and exhibiting your wares that way is probably
too expensive, perhaps you could rent adjoining rooms with some other
entrepenuer (Joe Goss? Fujan? et al) and use one of them for
exhibiting your stuff (or hosting a little BYOB party on a slow
night!) to make your presence known.
Meanwhile, make sure your RVP as well as the Home Office know about
your disappointment.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine (a happy customer)