car mileage

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 16:34:05 MDT 2007

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Avery
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:14 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: car mileage

Just curious. Has anyone checked out the Honda Element? I know two techs in
my area who have one and love it. I'm pretty sure the mileage isn't in the
40-50 range, but the space to carry what you need seems great!

Avery

Avery,

            I'm intrigued by the Element and am considering that model along
with some others to replace my 2000 Mazda MPV minivan. (I miss my 90 Toyota
Corolla wagon!)   A friend has one and loves it. Mileage around 25 MPG
according to his experience.

            Tom Driscoll