suede leather adhesive

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 21:16:22 MDT 2007

Tricky for a large area, methinks. You'd have to go thin to cover evenly, then it would start to dry prematurely, etc.

I believe I'd try a brush-on contact cement, putting it on the leather and the wood separately, leting it dry 'til the shine becomes more satiny (satanic?), and then applying the leather using a piece of waxed paper between the two glue surfaces so you can be sure the first edges are aligned, then gradually pulling out the waxed paper and rolling out any bumps, etc.

Warning: This is not based on experience, but is what I think I would do if confronted with the problem.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO