Quickbooks

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 06:00:48 MDT 2007

I use QuickBook Pro, and its companion program, Customer Manager.  Data entered in one program is shared by the other, so you don't have to re-enter the same data in two places (my pet peeve with computers).  I don't know, but suspect that the Customer Manager program would work in a similar fashion with QBook Simple Start, since they are all Intuit products.  There is also a Client Manger, which has subtile differences from their Customer Manger.

Frank Emerson