Best way to build a soundboard

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 17 07:03:09 MDT 2007

Larry,

A few weeks ago I wrote about the cat who
  who was using the grand piano soundboard
for his litter box.  Core strings were corroded
and eaten through with the green copper winding
of the strings holding the string in place,  Dampers
solidified to the strings, etc.

I didn't have a clue that he was merely trying
to improve the soundboard of the piano.
Duh >>>

Joel

Joel Jones, RPT