SV: Re: Best way to build a soundboard

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Tue Apr 17 07:44:57 MDT 2007

Well, uric acid is after all used in paint manufacturing and wood preserving among other things.

Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> skrev: Well, I guess process is finally settled then. Thanks for sharing.

I think I'll spend today building my panel-dipping tank. However, I don't
have that many local friends to help fill it - no worry, it said either
human or animal - so I'll just run down to the corner store, buy a few cases
of beer and me and my doggies (they like beer) will work hard to fill the
tank.

On second thought - I'm not really so sure I want to try this....... I mean,
I'm trying to loose a few pounds......  ;-)

I hope the author of that piece had the opportunity for a thorough
psychiatric evaluation.....

Terry Farrell