Where to buy a set of Bass strings for a 1972 Steinway Model M

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 10:05:15 MDT 2007

In a message dated 4/17/2007 7:26:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  oso
polar77 at hotmail.com writes:

I wonder where to buy a set of Bass strings for a 1972 Steinway Model  M.
Would it be directly from Steinway Long Beach? Distributors? I am in  the
Toronto area, Canada.
Thanks for your help.

Alex.

                Alex
  G.C Bass strings is right in your neighbor hood.   His strings are really
clear & tune exceedingly clean. He's  willowdale.
   Danny is the owners name.  I also recommend  you have all 10 mono-chords
double wrapped strings if you want any bottom end in  the piano. Or as Terry
said. "Arledge"
  Dale