Steinway Upright completed

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 19:23:00 MDT 2007

Giovanni
  The parts were actually pinned really poorly &  Trix re- pinned them all.
It's a tedious & time consuming job.   It really twisted me but I stuck with it
& the results were  good.....fortunately. The action was at least 120
concentrated hours. It's not  like bolting on the part & voila it's straight &
aligned....no,non,no.  My advice is avoid these lest there's 10 k for the action.
  Dale

That  action looks totally fantastic!  Look at those terrific hammers!   I'd
think there would be problems getting parts.  I mean, it'd be easy to  get
them shipped, but I mean actually finding replacement parts and/or having  to
modify something.

Giovanni