Pocket PC upgrades & resale was How to get repeat business AND new tools

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 19:34:17 MDT 2007

Been using my old iPAQ 1910 for maybe 6 years (can't really remember, now) and it's still going strong.

Anyone upgrading should know about a website called www.usedhandhelds.com for buying or selling. They offered me $100 for mine, as described and sight unseen! But I've decided to keep using it 'til it dies (or falls in a toilet).

Hey, all, a little sick humor, jokes from clients:

Four fanatic golfing buddies play the game very competitively every weekend for 20 years. One day, one the course, one of them had a stroke. They made him count it.

That's one, this one's even sicker (but funny):

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first? "

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news

first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh, my Goodness!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty- five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO