Thumb injury - Has this happened to you?

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 08:43:27 MDT 2007

I had numbness very typical of carpal tunnel and went for the tests. Negative. They said it likely originated in my neck from arthritis or possibly my elbow. It cleared up. There are many causes of hand parathesis, most are "nothing", some are serious, including diabetes. If concerned, see your doc.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO