sandpaper removal

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Apr 20 19:42:03 MDT 2007

At 15:51 4/20/2007, you wrote:
>Water?
>
>Terry Farrell
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Hull" <hullfam5 at yahoo.com>

I've used an old chisel and separated the sandy part from the glue
part by carefully going through the paper interface.
After the grit is gone, I sand off the glue residue. (belt
sander)  Same way I redo my sanding paddles when there are too many
layers of sandpaper on them...

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.