MARC/PNWC

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Mon Apr 23 10:23:13 MDT 2007

I just got home from exhibiting at back to back conventions: the
Pacific Northwest in Salt Lake followed by the Mid Atlantic Regional
near Valley Forge.

I had a great time meeting old and new friends and I even took in a few
technical sessions, which is almost impossible when you are an
exhibitor.  If you have not attended conventions such as these, you
don't know what you are missing, otherwise you would surely do what it
takes to be there.  The amount of experience and knowledge that is
freely shared at these events is is truly humbling.  Thank you,
presenters!

My special thanks go to the organizers and their wonderful teams of
volunteers who put on these events and make everyone feel so welcome.
Representative for the larger numbers of hard working individuals, I
would like to acknowledge Jim Busby, Vince Myrkalo and Skip Livingston
(PNWC) as well  Steve Taylor, Mike McCoy, Paul Adams (MARC).

Wunderkinder!

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440