Airline Travel with Accu-Tuner?

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 13:56:31 MDT 2007

Mark,

It should not be an issue.  It will show up in the scan as an
electronic item, and they rarely question these kinds of things
unless the Sanderson's have hidden some kind of explosives inside :-)

My computer bag is full of all kinds of stuff, and if they decide to
inspect it has always been either a random check (I got lucky) or
because I accidentally left a knife inside and they spotted it in the scan.

If you pack it inside a suitcase that works, too.  SAT-III is a
pretty tuff thing.

Don Mannino